CLASS A CDL
"We feed families"……those of our employees and our customers, those in hospitals, in nursing homes and those in schools. We are America's best food service distributor, and it is because of people like you. Become one of many professional drivers who enjoy working for a team that truly works together and takes pride in working for a family-owned business.
As the nation’s fourth-largest U.S. broadline distributor, and the largest family-owned distributor in the U.S., Reinhart Foodservice offers the size, strength, and resources to help you succeed.
With average earnings of $80,000 annually, guaranteed minimum $22.00 effective hourly rate for the first year, great benefits including health coverage as of day 31, and the opportunity to be home most nights and weekends, Reinhart makes the effort to get it right for every employee, every time.
Our strong, growing company seeks:
Class A CDL Route Delivery Drivers
assistance available • Positions available in the Kansas City area.
Transporting products from our distribution center to our customer locations, the individuals we select will conduct pre/post-trip inspections, unload cased products from trailers to desired locations, and handle other duties as assigned.
• Current, valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce.
• A minimum of one year’s professional driving experience or equivalent military driving experience.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to operate a Tracscan unit and lift/move up to 50 pounds frequently, and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
• A clean MVR.
• 21+ years of age.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• The ability to pass a post-offer-letter drug test, DOT physical, and background check.
• Food distribution/delivery experience.
Get the chance to do your best work with a true industry leader. In addition to competitive wages, we offer options for medical, dental, and vision insurance, AD&D, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), and home/auto insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer. AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D. Drug-free workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of a position.