We want to see you if you have:
· Two or more years of Customer Service experience with progressive responsibility
· Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office
· Work schedule flexibility
· Proactive problem and solution identifying skills
· Strong critical thinking and analysis
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Why work at MSTS?
· Competitive salary
· Generous paid time off
· Medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life/AD&D, long and short term disability
· Matching 401K
· Discounts on certain products and services
· Casual environment and dress, employee referral program, wellness program, company sponsored events, and more.
YOUR CAREER THRIVES HERE!
Multi Service is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
at College & Antioch
8650 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Link to our current job openings
Tell them that you saw it on USAJobTV.com