Attention all Class A CDL Drivers! McLane Foodservice is hiring at our new facility in Omaha and we want you to join our team.
Class A CDL Drivers - Omaha area $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
McLane Foodservice is opening a facility in Omaha area.
• Most schedules 4 days a week
• No sleepers – motel accommodations company paid
• Must be able to work weekends
• Strong company with a good reputation
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Class A CDL and 21 years old
• 2+ years tractor-trailer experience, or 50,000 verifiable miles
• Clean MVR and ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs
• Excellent customer service skills
Route delivery experience preferred
Driver Job Description
McLane Foodservice offers highly competitive salary and great benefits – 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, personal time and holidays. McLane Foodservice is a drug-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V.
All candidates must be able to pass
an extensive criminal back ground check, drug screen and physical capabilities
test (for Order Selector and Driver positions).
McLane is a $46 billion dollar supply chain services leader, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores, and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery, McLane Foodservice and recent foodservice acquisition, Meadowbrook Meat company, Inc., (MBM), operates 80 distribution centers and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 90,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcohol beverage distribution via McLane Beverage Distribution, Inc., and its acquisitions of Empire Distributors, Inc., Horizon Wine & Spirits and Delta Wine & Spirits. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs 20,000 teammates globally. For more information, please visit www.mclaneco.com.
Looking for driver helpers in Omaha. The pay is $15.00 per hour.
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Driver Specialist in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all company procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Unload products at customer stores and place in appropriate storage facility (i.e.: freezer, cooler or dry
* Properly use double-count techniques to ensure accurate delivery of product.
* Properly use unloading techniques to ensure safety of self and others and to eliminate damage to
* Properly use customer service best practices to ensure consistent quality service to our customers.
* Accurately complete delivery documentation according to company procedure to ensure timely
processing of credits, shorts, etc.
* Accurately complete wage sheets according to company procedure to ensure timely processing of
* Properly use accessory equipment such as ramps, load-locks, straps, and parking hand trucks to ensure
safety and minimal maintenance costs.
* Provide professional and accurate completion of load evaluation paperwork to provide constructive
feedback to warehouse teammates.
* Read, analyze, and interpret general invoices, delivery sheets, and technical procedures.
* Write reports and complete time sheets.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Be a High School Graduate. Warehouse experience is helpful but not required.
* Have strong communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers,
helpers, and customers.
* Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and
* Be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, including overnight routes when necessary.
* Be able to read maps, labels, invoices, and manifests.
* Have mathematical ability, specific to adding, subtracting, and verifying quantities of product.
* Assist with dispatch preparation and route return process.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
* Be able to lift at least 60 pounds and handle a hand truck weighing up to 400 pounds when fully
* Be able to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, or twist.
* Be able to use dolly or hand truck in heavy lifting and shifting loads on wet, dry, icy, bumpy, or uneven
terrain with frequent curbs and obstructions.
* Be able to load and unload product routinely at multiple customer sites daily.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center, Transportation Department, or Transportation Shop.
* The environment includes the tractor trailer.
* The environment includes customer facilities.
* Must be able to handle any type of product ordered by our customers.
How To Apply :PLEASE APPLY AT MCLANECO.COM
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401k
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Tell them that you saw this on